Skip to content
Our necessary goals and key results are:
- To provide educational, psycho-social and nutritional support to vulnerable children/youths.
- To provide mentorship and guidance to children, youths (OVC) and care-givers in under-developed communities.
- To provide information and assistance to youths on their reproductive health rights and sexuality education.
- To promote community health campaigns and awareness on STDs and STIs.
- To protect and defend the rights of each child against all forms of abuse.
- To safeguard the Girl-child against abuse and provide a safe space for her to maximize her potentials.
- To encourage, inspire and nurture the Boy-child to become responsible, noble and successful.
- To inspire and support pregnant teens/adolescent mothers to rebuild their lives through education or skill acquisition/entrepreneurship.
- To empower upward mobile, innovative youths economically and socially through skill acquisition and digital education.
- To source for local and international volunteers that will support the work.
- To source for, obtain, collect and receive money and funds by way of contributions, aids, donations, subventions, legacies, grants, etc.
- To support/empower care givers (widows) economically to become self-reliant and successful entrepreneurs.
- To provide shelter, psycho-social, educational and nutritional support to orphans/motherless babies and abandoned children through the Goshen Home & Orphanage.